Here is a lists of recommended iOS and Android apps:
- Coursera’s free iOS and Android app gives you access to Coursera’s list of available courses.
- The Khan Academy app on iOS allows you to run course videos on the screen with a rolling transcript underneath. There’s also an unofficial viewer for khan academy app for Android.
- The MOOCs4U iOS and Android app lists thousands of different MOOCs available from providers like edX, Coursera, Udacity and more.
- GroupMOOC’s iOS app helps you build study timetable plans in a calendar-like format.
- Omni Study iOS‘s app ($1) allows also to organize your study schedule.
- On Android, the free app My Study Life is a similar study planner.
- Write, $2 on iOS, will allow you to make notes on what you’re learning while you watch a MOOC video on your computer. If you’re on Android, take notes with SomNote.
(Note: We did this summary after a NYT article.)