EdX has partnered with the National Summer Learning Association (NSLA) to offer a special selection of high-quality, free courses to combat summer learning loss and avoid returning in the fall with atrophied skills.
This offer includes more than 60 courses from top institutions in core subjects such as math, science, and language as well as skills-based courses in software development, computer science and innovation.
These courses are ideal for career-minded high schoolers (who are dealing with their AP exams and college admissions), college-age students, and working professionals.
These courses include:
- MyCS: Computer Science for Beginners – A fun and creative introduction to computer science for learners of all ages.
- Pre-University Calculus – A course that helps students prepare for Introductory Calculus classes.
- On-Ramp to AP Physics C: Mechanics – This course aids students who have taken intro-level high-school physics, getting them ready for more advanced courses including AP Physics C: Mechanics.
- Preparing for the AP* Spanish Language and Culture Exam – This course to perfect your Spanish speaking and writing skills while learning about the cultural aspect of the Spanish-speaking world to prepare for the AP* Spanish Language and Culture exam.
- Programming in Scratch – A course to teach children (and programming rookies of any age) how to code.
- Introduction to Psychology – A course to study the human condition, including learning, behavior and dysfunction.