IBL has published all of those videos, along with the PowerPoint presentations, in an edX-style course on its new site, IBLCampus.com.
• Maurice Matiz, Director, Media & Instructional Design Studio, Columbia Center for Teaching & Learning, Columbia University
• Joel Barciauskas, Engineering Manager at edX
• Lorena A. Barba, Professor at George Washington University and Chair of Open edX Universities Symposium
• Paul Schiff Berman, Vice Provost for Online Education and Academic Innovation, George Washington University
• Jennifer Gormley, Senior Director, Product and Marketing at McKinsey Academy
• Michael Amigot, Founder at IBL Studios (Open edX)
• Ivan Shumkov, Founder at Open Online Academy (ooac.org)
IBL CAMPUS OPEN EDX PLATFORM AND APP
IBL Campus is also the name of a new iOS app, which allows to watch videos and course content online and offline. This is the first fully-featured Open edX-based app available.
This means, for example, that all of the video content of the last Open edX meetup is available on the app. The only requirement to access it is to enroll in that course at IBL Campus.com.
IBL Campus App has been considered as one of the best educational apps by the Best iOS Appz review-specialist website.