edX released yesterday Eucalyptus.2, under the tag name open-release/eucalyptus.2. This new version of the Open edX platform has been launched in order to fix a few bugs on Eucalyptus –an edX engineer disclosed.
This is a summary of the fixes:
- Fixed a problem with django-debug-toolbar raising an exception: “process() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given).”
- Fixed poor discussion forum performance. (TNL-5173)
- Fixed a problem preventing adding a comment to responses on inline discussions. (TNL-5389)
- Fixed links to vertical blocks. (TNL-5003)
- The install_stack.sh file now creates directories differently.
The Getting Help page on edX features ways to find resources.